Wednesday, October 24, 2007

ProcrasTV: Cult freaks and Coult er

Welcome to this new section of my blog. For those in need of some distraction at work, but can't be bothered to find your own YouTube fix, I present you a few selections.

A new fascist instrument of mind domination has been exposed by my fellow Güeymen south of the border. It's this video called 'Obedece a la Morsa,' roughly translated as 'Obey the Walrus.' Hmmm, is that what dubbya's middle initial stands for?


But I have to say my favorite take on this Goddess Bunny-inspired clip comes from this candid customization.


Now, a freak of nature of a different kind is masterfully portraited by Drew Barrymore in this hillarious SNL sketch, which I hope you enjoy.


UPDATE: It seems the video with Drew Barrymore as Ann Coulter was removed, but you can find another earlier version of this sketch here.


Now please be so kind to get back to work, right agüey. Thank you.

1 comment:

La Maz said...

Bad thing they block Youtube in my office...