Brillant send-up, funny as hell. Click Here To Read More
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Thursday, September 11, 2008
A new episode on the McCain political saga.
Tom Gosinski Surfaces to Retell Cindy McCain Drug Story
Thu Sep 11, 2008 at 10:48:22 AM
By Amy Silverman
Tom Gosinski has surfaced. The guy who blew the whistle to New Times on Cindy McCain's prescription drug theft surfaced this week at a Holiday Inn in the Washington, D.C. area, telling his story again.
Full story here
On Cindy's defense we can say a few things:
- There's no other way to put up with John McCain than being high.
- Developing a drug habit it's the best way to create a selfless charity.
- You know she's a true Republican because she didn't use tax-payers money!
A great woman indeed... Click Here To Read More
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
Here are the nominees to the Award for achievement in non-acting one's age, bravely represented by the following (b)old performances:
- Harrison Ford, for not thinking he was too old to once again take on the role of Indiana Jones.
- Sarah Jessica Parker for not thinking she was too old to once again take on the role of Carrie Bradshaw.
Is that vintage?
- Madonna for not thinking he was too old to once again take on the role of femme-fatale in her new album and tour.
Senior-ita mas fina
Who will take home the prize? Stay tuned... Click Here To Read More